Tuesday, November 18, 2008

buttons on boots

Buttons on boots! Buttons on boots! Buttons on boots! I'm selling everything I own and running away to live in the forest with these boots.




Yes, not technically buttons, but just as worthy of my adorations!
Anthropologie Shoelaced


...and THESE here boots, yeah, those on the left- see 'em? 2 little brass buttons, that cuff, that covered platform, that cone heel- do you see that? I just might sell my soul for those. MMmm, yes. The gray ones are sure purdy too.
Mike and Chris Wallis & Ryce

3 comments:

Tara said...

I like the first ones the best, I love that label and my ankle booties! raddddd

Anonymous said...

I really like the Chinese Laundry ones, the button detail is the most appealing to me

AsianCajuns said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous boot... droool! Shoot and I thought I was perfectly happy with the 5+ pairs in my closet!