Monday, June 2, 2008

Things you can wear on your feet perhaps


The great thing about Tara working at a large second-hand shop, is going in with the pretense of seeing her, and then having a great excuse to shop. "Ah well, I'm already here- might as well."
Second greatest thing: being around then for super deals, like these little oxford booties in gray patent and soft suede with bright blue insides.
Bad thing: getting carried away and buying an acid-wash denim jumper that makes everyone either cringe or giggle. Actually, I love the jumper probably just as much as the shoes. Once this weather cooperates, perhaps I'll be able to actually wear it out, instead of just admiring it in the safety of my bedroom.

2 comments:

Felicia Ynez said...

I wanna see the jumper! show us the jumper!!

Mónico Chávez said...

cool shoes.