Friday, April 16, 2010

Go all the way!

Michelle Williams - October Vogue 2009

Tara, just do it! Look at all these cute hair pics.

Even Mz. Poshy herself knows the outstanding power of a great short hair cut.


Oh boo hoo, I don't have long hair.


Mia Wasikowska - March Teen Vogue 2010

My next hair goal is this chick in Teen Vogue (I keep reading alot of Teen V for some reason, but I'm starting to think it's better than regular stick-up-the-ass oldies Vogue.) This is the girlie girl that played Alice in Tim B.'s wonderland. She looks so much more interesting than in the film, huh? CAH-RAZY- MUST BE THAT CUTIE HAIR.
Anyway, hopefully I can stop shaving the sides long enough to get it to this shape. But that may be easier said than done... I keep it so short cuz this mexi hair always wants to go so Monchichi, gah.


"Someone please shave the sides of my head for the love of god."

No comments: